FAQs about Patches
What can I iron my patches onto?
Patches can be put on T-shirts, tops, jackets, bags, pants, jeans, hats and many other garments. They will iron onto most fabrics that can withstand the heat of a hot dry iron.
Fabrics that may not be suitable include leather, plastics, highly elastic fabrics, or nylon fabrics. For materials such as these the patches can be stitched or glued.
Can they be washed?
Yes. Once the patches are applied properly they can be put in the washing machine. Remember to turn your garment inside out. A gentle wash cycle with cold water is recommended. After the first couple of washes, check that the edges of your patch have remained in place. If they have lifted, repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 of the instructions below. Do not put them in the dryer.
How long will it take for my patches to arrive?
For orders within the USA you can expect to receive them within 2-7 business days. For orders outside the USA you can expect to receive them within 7-12 business days.
Before applying your patch wash and dry your garment first.
- Set the iron to a hot cotton setting.
- Place the patch in the desired location and cover with a thin piece of cloth.
- Iron and apply firm pressure evenly on the patch for approximately 30-40sec.
- Iron the opposite side for approximately 20-30sec to reinforce.
- When washing turn your garment inside out and use a gentle wash cycle.